Original Slurry Bugs
Boosting slurry bacterial activity
Treating slurry with slurry bugs helps to:
- Break down the crust and liquify slurry.
- Reduce the need for stirring and allow easier pumping out and spreading.
- Improve the slurry’s fertiliser quality and value.
- Retain organic Nitrogen, Phosphorous & Potassium.
- Reduce bought-in fertilisers costs by up to two thirds.
- Reduce odorous emissions.
1kg pot will treat 100,000 gallons or 450 m3 of stored slurry
Mixing: Add the amount needed for your tank in a large bucket of warm water and leave for 20 minutes, then pour into the tank. Use the slurry bugs regularly for best results.
Diminished Harmful Effects
As Bio slurry is purely natural and organic fertilizer, therefore it reduces the harmful effects associated with artificial fertilizers such as:
- Greenhouse gas emissions.
- Air pollution – the leading cause of illness and premature death – is declining.
Improved Soil And Crop Yields
Farmers using bio-slurry witnessed improved soil and crop yields. Production got diversified and more prone to the devastating impact of climate change as they evade carbon content in soil, carbon that positively contributes to mitigating climate change impact as well as quick adaptation to climatic changes. It also helps in increasing the fertility rate and fruit quality.
Bio –slurry extra strength inoculant increases crop yield by a considerable amount that in turn helps to raise the revenue of farmers.
Source Of Dealing With Future Challenges Of Organic Animal Husbandry
Bio slurry extra strength inoculant can be a solution to the challenges facing animal husbandry in respect of:
- (Organic) waste
Why opt for Bio-Slurry extra strength inoculants?
Better Plants bio-slurry inoculant is a strong and reliable substitute for chemical fertilizers and farmyard manure.
- Better Plants bio-slurry inoculants provide a great source of plant nutrients.
- These Bio slurry inoculants outweigh chemical fertilizers in many aspects, such as lower prices that in turn reduce the production cost of farmers.
- Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme surveyed the use of bio-slurry as fertilizers, and surprisingly the satisfaction rate among users was 91.
- Better Plants’ bio-slurry comes in the form of inoculant that exists in powder form, thus ensuring a uniform spread of bio-slurry on the soil.
What are you waiting for? Go and grab your bio-slurry extra strength inoculant now!