Application: Using it on its own ( if using with our liquid seaweed add 1l Delfan with 2L seaweed per acre)
Silage / Grazing, 2l mixed with 100l water per acre.
If spraying for weed, rushes, docs, add 1L Delfan in with the weed spray this will reduce growth stunts and help the grass & crops recover faster. After 1-2 weeks spray again with betterplants liquid seaweed, this will boost the grass and soil. If you have any questions please hone me on 086-3805921.
Nitrogen is a basic need of plants. Therefore, adding Nitrogen to your plants on a regular basis can do wonders. Betterplants’ Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer accommodates all the crucial nutrients to fulfil the nutritional needs of your plants.
- The presence of Nitrogen in this fertilizer makes this the ultimate solution for ensuring healthy plant growth because plants have a dire need of Nitrogen as compared to any other nutrient.
Here’s what happens to your plants when they are not supplied with enough amounts of Nitrogen:
- The absence of Nitrogen can lead to low production of chlorophyll. Without chlorophyll, the leaves turn into a pale version of the yellow colour.
- The occurrence of photosynthesis is reduced to a huge extent due to the poor growth of the leaves.
- The size of the fruit is a lot smaller.
- The roots of the plant grow rapidly while the growth of the shooting part is halted.
To steer clear of the nitrogen deficiency symptoms mentioned above, it is best to use Betterplants’ Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer for your plants.
Benefits Betterplants’ Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer
· Boosts the growth of plants
Plants thrive on Nitrogen. Supplying them with Nitrogen regularly allows them to grow substantially, thus increasing yield.
· Contains appropriate amounts of Nitrogen
Nitrogen is a necessity when plants go through the photosynthesis process. However, huge amounts of Nitrogen can be harmful to the plants; therefore, better plants Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer has just the right amount of Nitrogen that is required by plants.
· Increased production of amino acids
Amino acids in the plants are responsible for various functions, including looking after the growth of plants. The amino acids provide the plants all the vital nutrients that are required for rapid growth.
Nitrogen Betterplants’ Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer helps plants in producing enough amino acid.
· Increase in yield
With the regular use of Betterplant’s Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer, it was observed that there was a hike in the yielding volume.
· Increases chlorophyll
Low levels of Nitrogen in plants can lead to reduced chlorophyll. Chlorophyll plays a huge role in the colouration of leaves. Therefore, nitrogen fertilizers can help in keeping your plants fresh and green.
· quality of crops
Along with increasing the yield, the Betterplants’ liquid nitrogen fertilizer contributes hugely toward the production of high-quality crops. This means with the help of nitrogen fertilizer; you get bigger crops in larger amounts.
Why should you opt for Betterplant’s Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer?
Betterplants is known for its history of providing purely organic fertilizers. Betterplant’s Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer is the best way to take care of your plants and fulfill all their nutritional requirements. Here is what makes Betterplants’ Delfan Plus Organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer stand out:
- It provides all nutrients instantly due to its liquid state.
- Liquid nitrogen fertilizers boost the growth of grass and leave it to a huge extent.
- It is responsible for increasing the amounts of yield.
- It takes care of the overall nutritional health of plants.
- Total organic nitrogen 9% w/w
- 100% soluble in water
- Foliar Application
- Grass – 2 l per acre as soon as sufficient foliage.
- Carrot 3 l/ha three times during the growing stage.
- Potato – 2-3 l/ha from 15-20 cm bouquet stage can be sprayed with blight spray.
- All other crops 2-3 l/ha
- Use a minimum water volume of 150 l/acre
- This product can be mixed with most other foliar sprays including weed killers.