Easy to assemble 4ft X 4ft Vegetable beds 9×2 Without grids
No Nails or Screws Required
Simply just find a sunny spot for it in your garden and fill with soil and plants.
These beds are made from 9×2 treated timber.
Square Foot Gardening
Starting your own organic garden has never been easier. We have designed these Square Foot Raised beds to make it easier for you to start growing within days of getting your magical garden. For instance, getting the timber and tools needed to make your own raised bed might be an issue. These kits are really easy to assemble, no nails or screws are needed, you simply decide where you are going to put your garden (south facing is always best) and then just slot it together, fill with soil and the first step is complete. Why not check our our Online Gardening course Grow Your own Nutrition, this will teach you everything you need to know to get started.
In this section, I’m going to discuss a few reasons why Square Food gardening is so amazing.
- Firstly with our Easy assemble vegetable beds starting your own vegetable garden has never been easier.
- Secondly these raised beds come with grid growing system so all you have to do is add in soil and plants/seeds.
- Thirdly and most importantly no digging involved and you can grow more in less space.
Let’s look at why you should choose this system
- Square foot gardening is an excellent way to start your own vegetable garden.
- Using Better Plants Square Foot Gardening, you can plant only what you need, stagger what you plant, and you will have less waste.
- You can make the most of your space and maximise your productivity.
- Less wastage using our system, you only ever plant what you need.
- Better Plants Square Foot System’ simplifies this making planning your garden a whole lot easier.
- We can show you how to make a packet of seeds last up to 2-3 seasons if safely stored.
- Use less water.
- Planting in 1-foot squares is the most efficient way to plant.
- These raised beds are delivered right to your door and all you have to add is soil and plants/ seeds
- They come with a weed protector on the bottom so within a few hours of getting your raised bed you can start planting.
- This one is 3 ft X 4 ft & 6 inches high this is the perfect height for growing vegetables, using our mix.
- We will send you a list of items that you need to source you can be prepared for when you receive your raised bed.
In this paragraph, I will highlight the considerable time and effort required when you choose not to utilize this system. To begin with, many gardeners often sow an excess of seeds or plants, leading to the need for extensive time and energy to thin them out to their intended spacing. Additionally, when embarking on traditional gardening methods, the process of laying out a conventional garden can be quite intimidating, especially for beginners in vegetable gardening. Furthermore, the laborious task of digging up your backyard can be physically demanding. However, it’s crucial to note that square foot gardening offers a solution that not only reduces the workload but also increases your yield in less space.