Keeping your indoor plants healthy
Your plants can’t live and be healthy on just water alone, just like us, they need nutrients to stay healthy and more resistant to pests and diseases. Overwatering is one of the most common reasons house plants die. When you water too much, valuable nutrients are been washed out of the soil if watering from the top. Most plants are in small enough pots and if you are not adding nutrients to the soil the plants will get weaker.
Emerald Mist to the rescue !!
Many houseplants are not native to our country and come from a jungle environment where the humidity can be between 30-40%. Many of our homes are really dry, and this can be very stressful on our houseplants. We have designed Emerald Mist to help your plants stay healthy and by simply misting the leaves of your plants it will add valuable natural nutrients to your plants. Most plants will absorb nutrients up to 10 times faster via the leaves than from the roots.
Better Plants Emerald Mist
Emerald Mist’s unique formula of natural ingredients increases photosynthesis and enriches the plants with the right balance of nutrients.
Give your plants a natural boost with a unique formulation that works on three leaves.
- To promote more efficient assimilation of nutrients
- To Improve tolerance of environmental stresses such as temperature variation.
- To Stimulate healthier root and leaf growth.
Contains fast-absorbing Organic nutrients from marine plants and L-α amino acids (Zwitterions) that are readily available to your plants, allowing them to penetrate the leaf layers easier.
17 Free Amino Acid types, Hydroxyproline
Tyrosine, Glutamic Acid , Glycine
Natural Polyphenols, Alginates, Mannitols, Fucoidans, Laminarans and anti-oxidants.
Complete and balanced aminogram
100% vegetal amino acid-based biostimulants that are efficient to give the maximum benefits from the plants:
With its Anti-stress formulations, this product is specifically designed to be used in critical moments of the indoor plants’ life cycle and protect against abiotic stress situations such as salinity, drought or variations.
How to mist
- When misting, it’s ideal to do so in the morning or late evening as the leaves can absorb the liquid more effectively during these times.
- Mist the top and underside of the leaves, it would look like a fine light dew on the leaves
- Misting of plants will vary, some need weekly misting and others monthly (check with your supplier)
- It is important to keep humidity-loving plants away from windows, radiators, air-conditioning and drafts.