Are you planting a new hedge? You’re making a significant investment in this new hedge, and it’s crucial to ensure it thrives. Hedges require additional nutrients and fertilizers to get the best start and maintain their health.
The pack includes 1 x 10 kg granular seaweed (to be placed in the hole before planting) to enhance water retention around the roots and 1 x 10-litre pellets with valuable slow-releasing NPK for the hedge.
Super Root Booster – water directly onto the roots with Better Plants root booster before backfilling the hole. This help with root development and transplant shock.
Better Plants Cold Processed Liquid Seaweed is a foliar feed that should be sprayed directly onto the leaves of your plants. This method allows plants to absorb up to ten times more nutrients through their leaves. Using this liquid can help protect your plants from stressful conditions and promote their growth.
“At Better Plants we have the solution to all your gardening fertiliser needs”
Firstly, Better Plants Gardeners Bundle is a super addition to your garden. Secondly, it is the perfect combination of soil & plant additive that contains plant-based enzyme that binds to the nutrients in the soil making them much more available to the plant. Thirdly, and most importantly this Bundle of gardening fertilisers are designed by gardeners for gardeners to feed and boost the microbial activity making them extremely productive and efficient delivering converted raw fertilizer to the plant.
Developed by Gardeners for Gardeners.
Firstly, we are Better Plants have been growing our own vegetables for over fifteen years. We are always looking for ways to nourish the soil and plant at the same time. We have found most products are designed to force feed plants and take from the soil, leaving to less nutritious vegetables and less fertile soil. This is why we at Better Plants put together this The “TERRIFIC TRIO” of Gardening fertilisers. Our products are chemical free and safe for human and animal life and nature, fosters healthy soils and optimal growth conditions for plants, enabling high yields and good quality crops. Using these three products in combination can significantly increase nutrient uptake by your plants. This approach helps prevent nutrients from leaching into the soil, which can lead to nutrient pollution.
These products, when used together, have several benefits for your soil:
- They help soften and improve the crumb structure of the soil by enhancing the production of polysaccharides by aerobic soil microbes.
- They improve water penetration and retention in the soil by solubilizing minerals, which enhances water infiltration.
These combined effects contribute to healthier, more productive soil for your plants.
- Leaf-friendly liquid formula.
- Increases soil fertility.
- Improves yields and flower bloom.
- Hastens plant maturity and root establishment.
- Improves heat and drought tolerance.
- Enhances disease resistance.
- Stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes.
- Easy to use liquid formula.
- Use year-round!
How to use:
Granular, add to your soil before planting 100g per m2 rake of dig into the soil, mix in with potting compost.
Liquid seaweed – use weekly to spray all plants, 20-30ml mixed with 2ltrs of water, spray on seed to improve germination.
Root Booster – use when transplanting, add 100ml of root booster to 5l water, dip the roots into the mixture before planting. Also you can mix in your watering can and apply to the roots of the plants (this will improve root growth).
Benefits of Better Plants Dried Milled Organic Seaweed Fertiliser
- This is a 100% natural and organic product.
- Provides scarce nutrients and trace elements to the soil.
- Healthier, stronger and more disease-resistant plants.
- Improves nutritional value of crops.
- It’s very cost effective.
- Stronger, healthier roots.
- Greener foliage.
- Improves water retention.
Superb Soil Conditioner
- Gives all gardens a quick acting “pick me up”
- Turns sticky clay soils into friable soils.
- Stimulates beneficial microbial activity.
- Allows increased plant uptake of trace elements.
- Improved root mass.
- Increased nutrient uptake.
- Improves nutritional value of crops.
Benefits of Better Plants Organic Seaweed Fertiliser Liquid
Better Plants Organic Seaweed Fertiliser Liquid – Use this excellent organic plant feed every week during the growing season and watch your plants, grass, vegetables and crops thrive from the natural nutrients and vitamins they need to keep healthy.
- It improves seed germination.
- Increases root development.
- Reduces plants stress brought on by replanting, drought, frost, poor air movement, lack of light.
- Enhances and maintains the natural colour of the plant.
- It lowers the dependency on chemical N-P-K fertilisers.
- It has more than 60 chelated nutrients.
Better Plants liquid seaweed is a valuable product in its own right, but even more dynamic when it is used in combination with our Granular seaweed fertiliser. By using liquid and granular together, you will provide your garden with a dynamic mix of nutrients, soil conditioners and naturally occurring growth stimulants, ensuring both long and short-term benefits.
Together they provide a complete and balanced health for all of your plants and the results will be fantastic!!!