How to use Hemp mats to grow microgreens at home
Moreover, these industrial, 100% compostable and ph. Neutral hemp mats come with excellent absorption and water retention quality to keep your microgreens moist and light.
- Easy to clean soilless hemp mates, grow your microgreens in your kitchen without creating any mess
- Cut the hemp mat according to your seed tray size and before planting your seeds soak the mat in water for 2 or 3 hours to get the best results
- Also, soak your seeds before planting then sprinkle your seeds on hemp mat evenly
- Once you are done with plantation, place the seed tray in dark for 1-3 days after that you can place them in light for 8 to 10 hours/ day.
- Keep your seeds moist by spraying them several times in a day.
- Matting sizes 500mm X 500mm ( 20″x 20″)
- Fully compostable.
There are no reviews yet.