Organic Growing Microgreen kit Ireland
( GOLD Pack )
We have decided to run this course again with a more personal touch. Growing your own Microgreens is amazing but sometimes it is difficult to get started. We will guide you step by step over 4 weeks so you will have no problems growing microgreens at the end of this Microgreen growing course.
Microgreens are a unique little vegetable. They are small but pack a lot of nutrients in them. In some cases, Microgreens Ireland, contain up to twenty times more nutrients than a fully grown vegetable.
We at Betterplants only use the best quality Microgreens that make growing microgreens well without any stress. Therefore we have developed the microgreens kit ireland soilless growing kits. Choosing which microgreens to grow can be difficult. Our soilless kits allow you to produce amazing microgreens in only a few days. In these packs, we have our favourite Microgreen that will give you great crops every time.
We take pride in being family gardeners and our gardening all our lives. Getting the best nutrition for you and your family is extremely important. Our Microgreens in your pack are non-GMO & Organic. These seeds have excellent germination rates.
Go for GOLD
What’s in the GOLD pack?
- A complete instruction manual,
- 4 Packs of seeds, Pea, Sunflower, Cress & Radish, Microgreens seeds Ireland.
- Two growing trays, each 22 cm X 17 cm, are enough for growing two crops side by side.
- Four grow mats are sufficient for four yields
- 1 Water spraying bottle to keep your microgreen mist
- 500ml Organic liquid seaweed.
- Cooking with Microgreens eBook
- Growing microgreen Ireland eBook
- Recorded Presentation on growing Microgreen
- FREE Access to our Microgreen growing club Facebook Group.
Above all, top-notch support and instruction without any extra charges. Our mission is to provide only pesticides free, high-quality seeds that grow at home quickly with fun. Our freshly non-GMO seeds can harvest between 80-160g microgreens per hemp grow mat.
Benefits of growing your microgreens at home
- Microgreens are easy to grow at home, and if you do not have a garden, you can grow them in seeding trays in the kitchen.
- You will get freshly harvested and chemical-free delicious superfood without any hassle
- Soilless growing without creating any mess
- Tiny in size but full of nutrition but a perfect addition to salads, sandwiches, or other food.
- Give a healthy hobby to your children and grow their superfood; they will love to eat their produce.
- Enjoy your fresh food without any waste and without spending extra money.
- You are enjoying a good hobby, along with keeping your environment clean, saving water, food spoilage, and carbon emission.
- Create a more attractive indoors when adding these green kits to your kitchen
- Easy to replace seed trays and mats to keep your microgreens fresh and lively.
- Imagine your grown crop is ready to eat right after 7 to 10 days.
- We deliver Microgreens Kit Ireland, To Dublin, Microgreens Cork, Microgreens UK, Microgreens kits near me.
There are no reviews yet.