Organic Growing Microgreen kits
( Silver Pack)
We at Betterplants try to bring the finest quality Microgreens that make them grow well without any stress. This is the reason we have put together these kits. We know choosing which microgreens to grow and be difficult. In these packs, we have our favourite microgreen that will give you great crops every time.
We take pride in being family gardeners, and our gardening experience is stretched over decades. We carefully select non-GMO seeds that have excellent germination rates and are enriched with outstanding nutritional benefits. After careful selection of the most vibrant organic seeds, we offer our soil-free, Non-chemical, and nutria dense Microgreen Kits.
Our Organic Microgreen kits are a complete tool kit that comes with everything needed to start growing.
Each Microgreen Kit comes with
- 4 x Grow mats for microgreens
- 4 x Packs Seeds
- 2 x seed trays
- 1 x 500ml Organic liquid Seaweed
Above all, top-notch support and instruction without any extra charges. Our mission is to provide only pesticides free, high-quality seeds that grow at home quickly with fun. Our freshly non-GMO seeds can harvest between 80-160g microgreens per hemp grow mat.
Benefits of growing your own microgreens at home
- Microgreens are easy to grow at home, and if you don’t have a garden, you can grow them in seeding trays in the kitchen.
- You’ll get freshly harvested and chemical-free delicious superfood without any hassle
- Soilless growing without creating any mess
- Tiny in size but full of nutrition but a perfect addition in salads, sandwiches, or other food.
- Give a healthy hobby to your children and grow their own superfood; they will love to eat their produce.
- Enjoy your fresh food without any waste and without spending extra money.
- You are enjoying a good hobby, along with keeping your environment clean, saving water, food spoilage, and carbon emission.
- Create a more attractive indoors when adding these green kits to your kitchen
- Easy to replace seed trays and mats to keep your microgreens fresh and lively.
- Imagine your grown crop is ready to eat right after 7 to 10 days.