If you want to take your horse’s health game to another level, then feeding it nutritious food should be your priority. There are two things that make up the healthiest meal for your horse; they are:
- Seaweed – Seaweed is also known as kelp and has properties that contribute to the betterment of a horse’s health.
- Garlic- Garlic has exceptional anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties that play a huge role in the treatment of equine disease.
What does Seaweed and garlic supplement for horses contain?
Our ultimate supplement for horses contains two main ingredients; Seaweed and garlic. Garlic and seaweed diet contains the following minerals and nutrients:
- Iodine iron
Garlic comes to your horse’s rescue when they are facing stomach issues and intestinal issues, while Seaweed contributes to increasing the iodine intake of your horse.
Benefits of Seaweed and garlic supplement for horses
A garlic and seaweed diet can contribute substantially to your horse’s health. Below are the benefits of garlic and Seaweed for horses:
1. Eliminate flies and bugs
If there is one thing that annoys horses the most is the constant bickering and hovering of flies. Furthermore, they cause the horses to stamp, which is harmful to their hooves. However, with the help of Betterplants Garlic and seaweed supplement for horses, this issue can be solved. Garlic assists in altering the body smell via sweat which keeps the flies at bay.
2. Enhanced respiratory system
With the help of other minerals present in Betterplants supplement for horses, you can keep your horse’s respiratory health condition in check. This is because:
- Garlic has the ability to boost the immune system and its activities.
- This supplement can lessen the mucus build-up in your horse’s nasal cavity.
- Seaweed and Garlic supplement has the property to decrease inflammation in your horse’s airways to facilitate easier breathing.
3. Healthy coat and fur
The combination of garlic and Seaweed for horses is the ultimate supplement for your horse’s health. It can improve the coat health as well as the condition of your horse’s hooves. The Seaweed also contributes to your horse’s calcium intake, which enhances the hooves health and makes your horse’s coat shinier. Shinier and thicker coats help hugely when flies attack your horses.
Lack of kelp and garlic in your horse’s meal indications
The lack of kelp and garlic supplement in your horse’s diet can lead to serious health problems and diseases. The lack of these two ingredients can result in:
- Expansion of thyroid glands
- Poor coat condition
- Unusual bone structure
- Abnormal alignment of the limb
- Respiratory problems
- Increased infections
- Poor hooves health
- Attracting flies and bugs