Betterplants Seed booster
- Humic Acids:
- Fulvic Acids:
- Potassium (K)
- Ureic & Organic Nitrogen
- Iron (fe),
- Spray the soil with Seed Booster before sowing seeds.
- Spray the seeds with Betterplants Seed Booster.
- Cover finely with soil or vermiculite.
- Keep the soil misted until the seedling appears.
- If sowing in pots, dip the roots in Betterplants Root Booster before transplanting.
- Wear gloves when using to avoid staining skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Betterplants seed booster is a unique blend of, Humic, Fulvic Acids, potassium & trace elements can help, seeds improve uniform germination, increased nutrient uptake & greater root biomass. It also encourages firm root and stem development, ensuring excellent plant establishment even in unfavourable environments.
Betterplants Root Booter biostimulant boosts the rooting and initial development of the plants. Apart from the L-α free and vegetal-based amino acids, it also contains macro and micronutrients essential for proper root growth favours the plants’ establishment in the first stages of the cycle & reduces plant stress such as transplants shock.
Slugs & Snails Barrier | Fertilisers the Soil | Retains Moisture Around the Plants
Plants need the energy to have a rapid start to the season. The early supply of potassium, Humic & Fulvic Acids: gives the seeds the power required at the beginning of the growth cycle, ensuring a robust plant from emergence, with greater root biomass while also supplying the root.
Niamh (verified owner) –
Haven’t used this yet so can’t say how good it is but their other products are brilliant so I’m assuming this will be too.